Two Laptop Insurance Options for GTMS Laptops:
(1) AGiREPAIR OR (2) WORTH GROUP
Option 1: AGiREPAIR
AGiREPAIR for (Grade 6) Chromebooks = $29
AGiREPAIR for (Grades 7 & 8) MacBooks = $49
Isle of Wight County Schools has partnered with AGiREPAIR to provide an optional accidental coverage plan on student devices. The plan covers accidental damage, including liquid spills and *cracked screens. It does not cover damage to the charger. *Note it costs approximately $269 for one cracked MacBook screen.
- The coverage plan is completely optional and provides coverage for one calendar year from September 24, 2022.
- Money must be received by your child’s school by September 22, 2022.
- To purchase this AGiREPAIR insurance for your child’s laptop, complete the device appropriate form linked above and submit payment in person of cash or check written to GTMS to our bookkeeper, Mrs. Walker, in the GTMS office.
- You may also return the device appropriate form linked above with a check written to GTMS with your child to their homeroom teacher any day before the September 22 deadline.
Option 2: Worth Group Full Coverage
Worth Group for (Grade 6) Chromebooks = $60
Worth Group for (Grades 7 & 8) MacBooks = $116
IWCS also continues to partner with Worth Avenue Group which provides a full coverage option, including loss or theft of a device and power surge by lightning. The Worth Avenue group full coverage insurance costs $60 for Chromebooks and $116 for MacBooks. Print copies of Worth Avenue group enrollment forms are available in the GTMS front office as well as in the GTMS library.
Enrollment in the Worth Avenue Group insurance must be completed by parents independently with payment made directly to Worth Avenue Group. There is no deadline to enroll into the Worth Group insurance plan.
Link to purchase the Worth Group insurance online: Worth Ave. Group Insurance Company through their website linked here
Please contact Mrs. Jessica Travis, library media specialist, with any questions: